Question:
Is it Legal to own an Asian Gold/red Arrowana? If so, Where can you buy then in the east coast?
lost
2006-03-30 08:17:10 UTC
Is it Legal to own an Asian Gold/red Arrowana? If so, Where can you buy then in the east coast?
Two answers:
BioGeek
2006-03-30 08:51:29 UTC
I did a thorough search of DC animal Serivces and federal register for bans on arowanas and found none.

I saw multiple fish for sale in the wsshington DC craigh's list ads.

Call some pet stores.
gundammecha195
2006-03-30 18:55:03 UTC
it depends on wear you live i live oon the west coast and i see them in pet stores all the time but to be on the safe side resaerch it a lot because you dont want to be caught.